What Is Tripcatcher?
Tripcatcher is the mileage expense app and web platform solution that integrates with Xero and Receipt Bank directly, making it the less taxing way to manage your business miles!
Tripcatcher is an online system (with easy to use iPhone iOs & android apps) that allows you to record your mileage for every business trip that you make. It then automatically applies the right rate to your mileage, uploads it into modern accounting systems such as Xero and tells you how much VAT you can reclaim!
The 9 Advantages Of Using Tripcatcher
- Tripcatcher is the only UK based mileage expense app that claims back the VAT on your fuel.
- Tripcatcher is built specifically for the UK and complies with HMRC requirements.
- It supports the 10,000 mile threshold and deals if you do more miles than that per annum.
- It automatically applies the correct rate for mileage rates for cars, vans, motor bikes, bicycles and passengers.
- It automatically calculates the VAT on fuel for car drivers and tells you the value of the petrol receipts you need to have to back your claim up and satisfy the Taxman's requirements.
- It runs in the browser on the desktop, laptop, tablet and many modern smart phones. Tripcatcher also has phone apps for both the iOS and Android platforms.
- Tripcatcher's ease of use is what makes the difference to you doing the work and removes the administrative hassle from claiming mileage expenses.
- It has many time-saving features such as favourite trips, calculating your trip distance via Google Maps, and GPS tracking on the smartphone apps.
- It has seamless integration with both Xero and Receipt Bank, making claiming mileage expenses very easy.
How Much Does Tripcatcher Cost?
The cost is £1.49 per month for a subscription for an individual user. Accountants can buy a block of 25 subscriptions for £25 per month to resell to their clients for use on Xero installations etc.
More details can be found on the Tripcatcher website - HERE!
How Do I Get My Tripcatcher Subscription?
You can directly go to their website to sign-up. Alternatively please talk to us about bulk deals and getting Xero integration sorted via 01889 586 431 or email email@example.com today.