What Is Receipt Bank?
Receipt Bank’s aim is to remove the burden that bills, receipts and invoices place on businesses.
Working with bookkeepers, accountants and businesses directly, Receipt Bank has developed its software and service to make the gathering, storage and processing of bills, receipts and invoices as easy and as cost effective as possible.
Receipt Bank extracts the key information from your bills, receipts and invoices, removing the need for manual data entry. Receipt Bank can then publish the data to your accounting software or it can be downloaded as a spreadsheet or used to create expense reports.
The 9 Advantages Of Receipt Bank
- Save you time and improves accuracy by uploading invoices into your favourite accounts package using the latest OCR technology.
- Saves you VAT by automatically analysing your invoices and identifying the right amount of VAT to claim.
- Save you tax by encouraging you to upload copies of receipts and invoices immediately rather than at the month end, which reduces the risk of bits of paper being mislaid, lost or destroyed.
- It runs in the browser on the desktop, laptop, tablet and many smart phones. It also has phone apps for both iOS and Android, and a new app for the Apple Watch.
- Seamless integration with Xero, making claiming expenses easy.
- The only UK based (and expanding fast internationally) receipt management system available on the market.
- Can be given to your workforce, who can then upload their receipts and generate an automatic expense claim in Xero.
- Keeps copies of your receipts and supplier invoices, meaning you can go paperless - saving you more time and money!
- Maximises the use of cloud storage systems like Dropbox by uploading your receipts and invoices directly into your account, allowing you to use Receipt Bank to download them automatically for analysis.
How Much Does Receipt Bank Cost?
Receipt Bank's monthly subscription prices range from £9.99 (excl VAT) per month for a single user (50 items processed each month) to £190 (ecl VAT) per month for a multi-user (675 items processed each month) and all points in-between.
Accountants can become partners of Receipt Bank in order to resell to their clients for use on Xero installations etc.
More details on the Receipt Bank pricing - HERE!
How Do I Get My Receipt Bank Subscription?
You can directly to their website to signup. Alternative please do talk to us about our bulk deals and Xero integration via 01889 586 431 or email email@example.com today.