Many of those who start up in business do so because they have a great idea to make money. However, they are infrequently expert in the financial aspects of running their business. This is either because they are not trained in it or this aspect of the business does not interest them. Also, the financial aspects can often appear daunting to the new entrepreneur. This is where we can help.
Our team are only too aware of the difficulties that business start-ups face because they were once in exactly the same position. So, we have the ability to evaluating your ideas and help you develop them into a feasible business.
We can also help you:
• decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company);
• prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial; viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank / potential investors;
• assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance;
• help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc via our well established network of contacts;
• devise a cost-effective social media marketing campaign and assist you with its implementation;
• carry out registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue or Customs and Excise, and
• set up an accounting system which complies with statutory requirements
Call us for a free initial consultation to find out how we can help your ideas become reality.